Sunday, March 4, 2012

I absolutely love being a Close to My Heart consultant:
If you too would love to have a great job playing with paper, creating fun projects and meeting new friends this is for you. What other job gives you the flexibility of making your own hours <3

This month only if you sign up to be a consultant you get the all exclusive cricut cartridge!!! a 99.00 dollar value FREE

If you already have the cartridge you can get 100.00 (in select) product FREE

This is what comes in the cricut pakage:
1-cartridge (700 images, fonts,shapes and 3D items)
3-My acrylix D-size stamp sets
3-9x12 Dimensional Elements (all diff shapes)
all that cordinate together


Can you believe it for  $99.00 dollars (the price to become a consultant)
 you will get almost 400.00 worth of product!!! that is AMAZING
call me today to get your kit!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the way the blog is coming together. I wish I knew how to put the tabs at the top (you'll have to fill me in). Scrapbook pages look great.

    ReplyDelete